Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome to my modest corner of the 'net

I'm a proud grandfather to Emily, Parker, Timothy, Catherine and Owen. I'm also an amateur genealogist and historian who's working to get 400 years of my family's history down on paper so that my grandchildren can learn about and be proud of their Acadian ancestry. I'm an avid amateur musician who loves strumming a guitar and howling ... in both of Canada's official languages. I nearing the end of a 45-year, full time working career that saw me live in various parts of Canada. Perhaps, in my next career, I'll become a street musician. That would be fun. Above all, I'm a proud Acadian and Canadian. The Cajun moniker? All Cajuns are, literally, my cousins - I have the genealogy to prove it.

I hope you enjoy your visit to my modest blog and learn a bit about my interests. If you wish to comment, please let me know what you think.

(Edited May 11, 2012 to add two new grandchildren.)

No comments:

Post a Comment